Tuesday, June 19, 2012

As I've seen written before, I was busy living life instead of recording it. Forgive me. The past several months have been a wild ride of learning to juggle my time with God, my precious family, and my photography business. Just as I began to get comfortable with these roles, Mike called as I was in the toy aisle of Walmart playing with the girls. "Are you sitting?" he asked. "Ummm no. Should I be?" It was as if the wind was knocked out of me. Orders to Misawa, Japan.

Get passports. Get medical clearance. Buy fans (no A/C in base housing). Movers pack belongings. My head is spinning. Fast forward to today. We flew in to Seattle last night where we will be enjoying the remainder of the week; Mike's sister, Diana, will be joining us beginning today as well, she and her 7-month swollen belly (a girl!). We fly to Japan from Seattle very early Sunday morning.

Amelia just walked by saying "Hi!" in all her 15-month cuteness and Madeline is asking, "Do you want coffee, mommy?" And so today begins...

I look forward to writing all about our journey in Misawa, Japan. Thank you, Lord, for this opportunity to serve you globally. How exciting and a tad anxiety-provoking.

3 comments:

  1. Excellent site you've got here.. It's hard to find high-quality
    writing like yours nowadays. I truly appreciate individuals like you!

    Take care!!

    Also visit my page: bankruptcy Laws In florida

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I've joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks!

    Here is my web blog; go here

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always spent my half an hour to read this webpage's articles or reviews every day along with a mug of coffee.

    Check out my web page: view homepage

    ReplyDelete